These appetizers “Rice Fritters” are made from rice. We prepare these when kids do not prefer to eat rice. This is an easy way to help them eat rice. It tastes yummy
Duration: 20 mins
- 1 cup rice, boiled
- 3 large potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 2tsp dhaniya jeera powder.
- 2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder.
Step 1. Mix all the ingredients except mustard oil.
Step 2. Give a good mix and make them flat rounds
Step 3. Dip each of it into bread crumbs and keep aside.
Step 4. Now take fry pan and add mustard oil.
Step 5. When oil hot enough add tikkis to it.
Step 6. Fry both sides till golden brown or till crisp.
Step 7. Serve it with coriander chutney and tomato ketchup.