“Taste of mustard” The Ultimate Cooking Challenge
Terms And Conditions
- WHO CAN ENTER?
You are eligible to enter TASTE OF MUSTARD (the “Contest”) if you are 18 years of age or older as of January 1, 2018, and are a legal Indian Resident at the time of entry.
You are not eligible to enter and will be disqualified if:
- You or a member of your immediate family (parent, children, siblings, spouse, regardless of where they live) are an employee or consultant of Mahesh edible oil industries limited, Mahesh edible agro oil industries private limited, Mahesh edible oil marketing limited or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, or any promotion, advertising, judging, or public relations company doing business with any of the above, or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, or you live in the same household of such employees (whether related or not).
- HOW TO ENTER?
To participate, cook a delicious food at your home, take a selfie and Whatsapp us between 19/05/2018 at 07:00A.M. and 05/06/2018 at 12:00P.M.(“Promotion Period”) including your personal information & your original recipe (“Entry”). Entries that do not meet the criteria for both the recipe and personal information, as described in Section III, will be disqualified. You cannot submit an Entry on someone’s behalf. Acceptance of Entry is not proof that Entry meets the Entry requirements set forth in Section III. Use of automated processes and devices to submit electronic Entries is not permitted.
If entries do not contain all necessary information, entrant will be disqualified. Please be certain to follow all directions. Eligible persons can enter a single recipe in this Contest. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this Contest. In the event the Contest is entered via a mobile device, Message and Data charges may apply.
All recipes must be the original work of entrant and not previously published. You may use other recipes for inspiration, but you must make your own unique ingredient and cooking instruction changes in order for the recipe to be considered.
Each submitted recipe must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. All entries become the physical property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By submitting a recipe for this Contest, you grant Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and licensees unrestricted use of the submitted entry which includes the right to publish your recipe and any other information provided worldwide in all print and electronic media (now or hereafter existing) without time limitation, and the right to include your name and hometown (e.g., city and state) in connection therewith. Sponsor reserves the right to edit, modify, translate, reproduce and distribute the submitted material in any medium and in any manner as it deems appropriate. Sponsor tests selected recipes and reserve the right to alter them as it deems appropriate. Sponsor may contact you via phone or email regarding your submission.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- Your recipe cannot have been published in any form, including but not limited to publication in cookbooks, in magazines, on food blogs or on recipe websites
- You should submit your recipe picture with your selfie and personal information.
- You must submit photo(s) of the recipe. Max no of photo can be submitted 5.
- You should be female(s). Males are not allowed to participate
- You should not submit more than 1 recipe, will do result in disqualification
- Selection procedure
Primary Round entries submitted during the primary round will be taken for the final selection.
Final Round 30 selected contestant will competed on final day (10-june-2018).
1st, 2nd and 3rd Winners & Three Runner up are chosen
Each prize is not transferable and cannot be assigned or substituted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value in the event that the stated prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor. All taxes, if any, are the winners’ responsibility. Sponsor will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winners’ acceptance or use of the prize(s). All prizes are guaranteed to be awarded, assuming a sufficient number of qualifying entries is received and meet the minimum judging criteria.
- Primary Round
Panel of Judges will review all Entries and select 30 eligible Entries (each, a “Potential Finalist”).
The submitted entities will be judge on the follow criteria
- Presentation (50%)
- Creativity (50%)
- Final Round
From 30 shortlisted finalists, we will conduct final event on 10th June 2018. Winners will we declare on the same date. Entities will be judge on the following criteria
- Taste (25%)
- Creativity (25%)
- Visual appeal (25%)
- Presentation (25%)
All entries will be judged using the criteria stated above. In the event of a tie, the highest scoring entry in the Presentation criteria will be the winner. All judging will be accomplished by a panel of Judges by Mahesh edible oil industries limited. The decision of the judges is final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest.
- GENERAL RULES
- By submitting your Entry or being present at the final event as a finalist or will be the winner of the event, you accept all Contest rules and agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which will be final. You also agree that your Entry or Entries or the video(s) become the sole property of Mahesh edible oil industries limited, and Mahesh edible oil industries limited reserves the right to edit, adapt, copyright, publish, transfer in electronic media, print media or any other media and use any or all of them, and allow others to do so, without compensation. Except where prohibited, accepting a prize in the Contest constitutes your consent for Sponsors and their nominees to use your Entry, name, likeness, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration. This consent includes, but is not limited to, the Entry and any content gathered by Sponsors.
- For the FINAL ROUND, we (Mahesh edible oil industries limited) will provide an induction heater and mustard oil only for cooking. Other kitchen appliances and utensils that are necessary for cooking have to bring by contestant only (like, grinder, cooker, saucepan, knife, spoon or any other utensils and appliances). Appliances that you bring must be induction base. DON’T BRING NON INDUCTION KITCHEN APPLIANCES; IT WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ENTRY.
- Mahesh edible oil industries limited may prohibit any individual from participating in the contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said individual is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner at any time during the Contest, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- All issues and disputes regarding any aspect of the Contest, including, but not limited to the construction, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, shall be governed by the laws of India, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. All suits and claims shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction at AGRA District. Mahesh edible oil industries limited reserves the right to cancel this promotion at its sole discretion. Winners will be declared on 10th June 2018
- Prizes shown in advertisement and promotion are just indicative. Size, colour, brand or Item may vary. No dispute will be entertain
WARNING: Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Mahesh edible oil industries limited reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Mahesh edible oil industries limited failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
For Rules or a Winner’s list, visit www.salonioil.com. The Winner list will be posted after Winner announcement has been made in 10th June 2018.